Bunny love

Wednesday, May 25, 2011



What? You didn't think I'd forget Rabbit Awareness Week, did you?


{Update: In the spirit of raising Rabbit Awareness (?!), the lovely and talented Amy has sent me a link to this sweet little kids' book (which I may just have ordered for myself) - anyone else got any bunny-related goodness they'd care to share?}


1. naokosstoop 2. Lillian and Leonard 3. Spoonflower 4. Textile Platypus 5. Playboy July 1963, via Vintage Scans 6. Via The Daily Bunny (which, by the way, I highly recommend)

4 boats moored

  1. Oh, da bunnies!

    Happy making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I for one feel far more aware of rabbits now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Miffy when I was wee (still kind of do)

    ReplyDelete
  4. BUNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

    The Rabbit thanks you for raising awareness of the superior species.

    ReplyDelete